profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
Updates.
7:12 PM | Monday, September 24, 2007


I've been busy. A lot busy. School's been sooo stessful. One class activity after another. We just presented our production for the God in Us singing contest and we won 2nd. Yey us. In two days, we formed interpretative dance steps that just won 2nd prize. lol. talk about imprumtu.

And now, we're double timing for our dance for Dance Palabas for intrams. Really cool dance. :p Most steps were made by our batchmates. Some steps were even taken from Rain's (Bi) MV of I'm Coming (Rain is falling down) lol, i know. But you guys should see it. The dance has a whole lot of variations. Modern to marching. :D The costume was designed by our batchmate too. She followed the costume of MCR in Black Parade but we had it short sleeved. Miss edited the color so instead of all black and silver, it's black-red-and silver. I sooo love our costume and I am sooo gonna show y'all if we'll have the costumes with us already. :p

I am officially an Ateneo Blue Eagles Fan! Enough said.

I'm back to my addiction to reading. :P Last week was 11 Minutes by Paulo Coelho. A book about the reality of sex. It's really an eye-opener. I usually recommend Paulo's books to everyone but this time, I'm recommending this book only to those who are broad-minded. If the word sex digusts you even if you're just reading it here, then the book's not for you. I'm currently reading Five People You Meet in Heaven and I guess I'll be reviewing it here after I read it.

And things are going crazy. Chem's driving me crazy (Cations and Anions drives me suicidal. Hahaha). But Geom's driving me craziest. :P

And I seriously have to go. Reflection Paper. Urgh.