profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
8:07 PM | Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I hate it when people become abusive. I am genereally a giving person. I don't mind sharing as long as I know the person tried his best to do his part. I really, seriously, don't mind. Cause I like helping out. But what I don't like is people just relying on you, benefitting from you when they're not even trying. It's starting to get in my nerves. I am doing my damn best to get this and that and all they do is ride-on to it. Won't you at least give a mother fucking try? But in the long run, it's gonna be your loss. You're gonna end up completing something without actually learning. Which is basically just a trophy worth of nothing.

I hope you start learning to stand with your own two feet. It's not gonna be forever someone's gonna be there for you. Time will come, you're gonna have to be on your own. I hope you'll be able to stand that. I sympathize.

*this blog is mostly hypothetically spoken.
I'm just airing out. K.