profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
PHENOMENOLOGY
11:52 PM | Thursday, December 31, 2009




I really did not intend to write something up for the new year. But then I was reminded that we are not only celebrating a new year. We are also celbrating the culmination of the decade of 2000. Goodbye, '00! Thank you for all the memories. :)

Phenomenology. I truly believe that a person is what he is today because of the phenomenas of his life. I believe I am my understanding of who I am right at this very moment because of the events that has occured in my life. The past decade has been very very.. interesting. I have had my shares of challenges and high moments. I have been hurt, happy, depressed, confused, enlightened, excited, nervous, bitchy, resentful. And I thank you, '00 for that. I would have never been able to grasp who I am today if it weren't for the things that you let me go through.

A decade of my life has passed, I am looking forward for this new one. I am up for your challenges, '10! And may we be able to produce good music. Hahaha :)

But anyway.. there are just things I'd like to enumerate.

LAST 2009,
I cut my hair twice. I graduated highschool. I faced college. I made new friends. I went to Boracay. I learned who my true friends are. I established my love for airplanes. I was more independent. I went to Manila with two of my super friends. Went to see David Cook live. Went to see David Archuleta live. Got injected for four times! I wasn't that much of an active blogger. My love for shopping went to another level. I turned seventeen. Gave a thousand hugs. Bought a phone with my own money. Finally learned how to locate my radial pulse. Learned that organic chemistry wasn't so bad. Celebrated the 1 year and 11 months of knowing D. Started wearing a certain gray baller. Embraced the geniusness of torrents. Loved MTV. Got addicted to Twitter. Ice skated for the first time in my life! Et al.

THANK YOU, 09. THANK YOU, '00s. :)