profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
ALL OF THESE LINES ACROSS MY FACE
9:26 PM | Saturday, January 16, 2010




HOMYGOD. Have you heard about what hit Haiti? You know, I have never actually known anything about the country, aside from that Haitian I-turn-your-power-off-when-I'm-around on Heroes guy. But really. Things are getting scarier and scarier. Just a couple of months ago, the world was tuned in to the Philippines as global help was coming to help the country recover from Ondoy. And now, Haiti. By now, we should know that anything can happen, anytime, anywhere so we should learn to thank every morning for the brand new day and before going to bed for having been able to get through the day without harm.

And it pricks my conscience cause lately, I have been super lazy. Wasting time for nonsense. I keep procrastinating when I should value every single minute God has given me. I have been neglective. And I already feel I have suffered a bit from it, with my conscience alone. It makes me hate myself, cause I should've known better. That's why I'm gonna make up for all these. I just want to make something good out of all the time I have. Temptation, get away from me. :(

But no regrets, though. It was a learning experience. I hope it hit me hard this time so I won't keep doing it in the future. Dear God, help me.

Till next blogging, byee.