profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
12:34 PM | Sunday, June 13, 2010


Last weekend of my summer. *sighs. So, the other day was our capping and badging. People kept congratulating me for being able to get there but I seriously don't get the fuss about the event. And instead of Congratulations, I think the more appropriate greeting is, "I'm sorry for you", lol jk. But seriously though, all that I take from the capping and badging is that.. we are now being welcomed to the world of duties, extensions, and case studies. And GGB (gulong-gulong buhay). AHAHAY. Not exactly something I'm looking forward to, but what can I do? Life moves on forward, and fine, I'll take it. Hopefully, I make it out sane and whole. Hahahaha.



And at the end of the event, we took a "class" picture. But it didn't quite make sense to me that they had us class pictured with our new classmates, our upcoming classmates.. whom I didn't know yet. Bummer since that class picture was supposed to mean something. I mean, that picture was supposed to remind me that I got there, and if it was a class picture with my BSN 1A - it would remind me of how I got there, how we got there, all the struggles we all had together, all the things we did for each other, and all the people who were there with me and for me in the journey. And that we were able to get to that place together. It was with BSN 1A that I was able to get through every challenges that I needed to be able to have the cap on my head.


My BSN 1A ♥

Well, I know we're also gonna have memories to share together with my BSN2 block eventually but, as for now, all I see in that picture are mostly strangers..


BSN 2B

Anyway. I ran my second fun run this morning. Just 1.6K since I don't think I could make 7k alive. Hahaha. But it was still a fun experience. :)



Also, I've decided to proof read my posts properly from now on! Hahahaha to keep me from anymore unneeded shame.

Song for the day - God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts.
I usually don't listen to Rascal Flatts since country just doesn't click on me that much (well there are some awesome country songs, I admit) but the lyrics of this song is just plain beautiful. :)