profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
WE WANT THE FUNK, NA NA NA NA NA.
10:56 PM | Wednesday, June 02, 2010


OLAA. I was bored. And I just finished watching Glee Episode 21 - Funk. Glee is like my total guilty pleasure. Anywaaayy, I really loved the episode. For those who keeps track with Glee's latest episodes like me, I have to tell you, this one right here, was unsurprised with the new Rachel-Jesse romance direction. I still love Jesse, tho. But more than that, PUCK still enchants my fancy. ♥

Oh but tonight's episode was so freakin gooood. Especially the finale number, where Vocal Adrenaline totally got served. You have to watch it for yourself.


"See you punks at regionals" - Puck.

Glee season 1 officially ends next week. Boo. But thank you, Glee for entertaining me. May Season 2 be as great as Glee already is. Be back soon, K? I'll miss you. lol

Anyway. To other things. We watched Sex and the City earlier today. FREAKING AWESOME. We just couldn't shold our laughters. Every 3 minutes, something just tickles our souls. Must watch, it'll make your brain sparkle. And Mr. Big, oh, Mr. Big ♥

And to more news. I was bored earlier waiting for Glee to finish downloading, so.. I've decided to take pictures of my room! LOL, yes. And since it's here, I'll just go show it to you. Welcome, to my world. :D




It's already a bit different than how it looked like when I first moved in the room. It's got more stuff now. Here, so you can compare, I actually made a short virtual tour video of my room back then. This was to prove to a friend that my room is waaay neater than hers. lol. See it here - CLICK.

But still, as much as possible, and as much as time and energy allows, I try to keep my room clean all the time. But it's much more messier during the months I have classes since I don't have time to fix my bed in the mornings. My blanket and sheets are basically left scattered. Haha.


Owned.

YEY. So that's my room. And lastly, I'd like to introduce you to some of my friends. They can be found in my now-office #2 since office #1 is my room now, thanks to wifi. :) Here, met them at Disneyland Hongkong. Aren't they the cutesttt??



Hahaha that's all for now. TTYL.