profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
Action-Reaction
2:04 AM | Thursday, July 01, 2010


It’s two in the morning yet I could not find enough peace in me to put myself to sleep. Something happened recently that my mind just wouldn’t quit thinking about. You know, there will always be that point in our life when we’ll find ourselves disappointing ourselves.

I’m the type of person who doesn’t respond well to pressure. This may be something I carried from my childhood when I was pressured to the maximum on the educational aspects to meet the financial capabilities of my family. I suffered back then, and those years being the supposed molding years of a school-age kid, that experience made me make up my mind on how I am now.

I guess there will be a first time for everything. It’s just that my first time for that something wasn’t a good experience. I did every possible wrong thing to do in that situation. But I’ve decided that in my life, I will leave no space for regrets so the way I took that experience was as a failure, I need to learn from it. I need to pick up whatever I know I did was wrong and correct it. I need to remember all the stupidity I did and engrave in my mind to never ever do it again. And I need to identify why that happened, what were the reasons why I failed epicly, so I can avoid them in the future.

Well, for once, I need to get rid of the nerves. I need to be able to keep a clear mind even when I find myself in a panic situation.. After that episode of my life, I was ashamed at myself. I was frustrated at disappointing them and mostly, myself. So now, I know I need to redeem myself. I have to prove to myself that I can do it, and when I prove that to myself, everything else follows. And instead of trying to hide away and get scared of that situation, I want to be able to face it head forward and prove that I can rise above it. I need to do better, next time.

And with this recent outburst of negative vibes, I realized that it is better for me to keep a journal. Of course I am free to talk about whatever I desire in here but there are some things that are too intimate to be discussed publicly. I actually wrote a more detailed version of this reflection in my old journal right after the incident, but I am also posting this here now so that you (if ever there is someone so outrageously bored reading this) can also learn from what I experienced.

And life must go on. As I always tell myself, “Life’s tough. But I’m tougher.”
Namaste.