profile
I am Mi-Ann.
14 15 16 17 18 20 21 23 years old.
Student of the universe.
Bullshit intolerant.



time travel
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ August 2012
♥ December 2013

credits
icon: photobucket

disclaimer
everything i write here is true on the moment i wrote it. it may or may not hold truth anymore at present.
RESPECT. that's all im asking


Reach for the stars.. so if you fall short, you land in the clouds.
7:20 PM | Tuesday, May 17, 2011


The reason why I have stayed single for all 18 years of life on earth is not because I'm afraid. It's not because I'm choosy. It's not because I'm trying to play hard to get. The reason why I clutch my heart so tightly is because I want to try to look for commitment. The kind that transcends superficial teenage love, the kind that you just know will last forever. I seek for romance and true love. Call it cheesy, but I believe it can exist if we let it.

But more than anything else, I believe that this is not something I can find this early in life - yet. I'm not in a rush. I thoroughly enjoy being single and I am happy with what I have as of now. I stand that everything has it's own time and all will just fall and fit in place when the right moment comes.

Right now, I just have to focus on building that person who I want to be. And I am hopeful that he is doing the same thing so when time comes, we will both know who we are as persons and be ready for whatever else the world throws at us. He doesn't have to be perfect according to the world, cause I definitely know I'm not. He just has to be the perfect one for me. Or you can even just scratch perfect.. Just, the one for me. :")

Just like any other girl, I dream of simple church wedding in a simple minimalist white gown with a waist-long veil and a garden reception. I dream of a little house in the suburbs with a large lawn and garden where the children can play. I dream of children - two boys whose names would just be single-syllabic so they wouldn't have to struggle with explaining nicknames and consuming time to write long names on exams. I dream of a loving golden retriever to complete the family and I dream of having a long, happy marriage.

And just an additional thought.. wouldn't it be nice to be asked by your child who your first true love was, and instead of rummaging through old pictures, all you have to do is point at the man sitting on your living room couch? =)

I know, sappy. But whatever. And as of now, I'll continue dreaming. And waiting. Patiently.

Find your happiness ♥,
M.